Our STR Enduro Backpack is back, this time in a fresh new Hawaiian Ocean Blue.
Perfect for future adventures and celebrating the vibrancy of life, we chose this colorway to pay homage to our Hawaiian home. With the deep blue hues of the ocean and warm orange rays of the sunset, we hope this backpack will serve as an invitation and a reminder that you are both welcome and encouraged to adventure with your Kekoa Collective family in the (hopefully not-too-distant) future. We can’t wait to show you around the island!
There's nothing this backpack can't hold - it's versatile enough to go from gym to beach, school to hiking, work to cycling, white belt to black belt. We've got your back.
BACKPACK FEATURES AND DESCRIPTION
- 38L capacity (31×15×82 cm)
- YKK Zippers
- Removable inner dry bag
- Added outside billowed pocket
- Deeper cell phone zip pocket
- Deeper roll top zip pocket
- Added outside accessory strap
- Added carabiner strap
- Added shoulder sling to the inside bladder
- Outside cargo netting shifted down under pockets for better weight distribution
The adjustable exterior cargo net separates your dirty/wet gear from main compartment. Roll-top closure accommodates a range of load sizes. Removable waterproof bladder to keep your goods dry. Side zipper gives easy access to main compartment. Easily accessible water bottle pockets.
- Netting straps: 1.3mm polyester webbing
- Outer shell bag: 1000D polyester fabric
- Inner bladder: 0.6mm PVC-coated waterproof fabric
- Waterproof zippers