We've expanded our backpack series with the traveler and busy worker in mind.
Introducing the Hustle Backpack. Designed to organize laptops, notepads, and accessories, the backpack has a large capacity compartment to fit clothes and gear (even two kimonos), for a weekend getaway.
The backpack is minimalist in design while hosting an array of internal features and capabilities. It's the perfect backpack for work, travel, or play!
- Full-zip entry to access main compartment
- Zippered, fold-out pocket with area for phone, small notebook, passport, pens, and cables
- Easy access exterior pockets
- Padded, ergonomic shoulder strap design made to fit a wide range of sizes and body types
- Stretch water bottle side pocket
- Exterior strap to cinch down items
- Padded back section for comfort
- 19L dimension : 45×33×13 cm
- Rubber-pull YKK Zippers
- Large, easy access internal compartment
- Zippered, fold-out large accessory pocket
- Slim exterior accessory pockets
- High-quality Kekoa Collective woven labels
- Weight: 1lb 12oz
- Outer shell bag: 1000D polyester fabric
- Shell bag lining: polyester fabric
Hustle Backpack is Awesome
This is built with quality for long term use in mind. Perfect for day to day business or school use. A fantastic gift for anyone.
More colors please!
I love this bag. It is a perfect carry on and is super well organized. I loaned it to my boyfriend who has fallen in love with it too. I have a feeling I am not getting it back. I need a different color so we aren't too matchy matchy. Please and thank you.
Love this bag
I bought this bag as my personal item carry on for travel it fit everything I needed and had room to spare. It fit easily under the seat in front of me. My only wish/suggestion is to add a trolley pass-through so it can Slide Over the handle of rolling luggage.
Good everyday bag
Great bag to use for work and school. Has plenty of space too! Design was very good and simple. I could fit my work out clothes and laptop
I LOVE this backpack. I fly a lot for work, and the organization of the front flap is priceless when traveling. I would have loved to see the sunglass pocket lined and just a tad bit bigger, as well as having a smaller internal zipper pocket inside one the main backpack space for safekeeping of wallet/other valuables when in crowded spaces. Still, best backpack I've bought in awhile - buy it!