STR ENDURO BACKPACK - GRAPHITE
Introducing the fifth edition of our Surf-Travel-Roll Enduro Backpack! We've had a lot of fun designing these backpacks, with the goal of creating cross-functioning gear that supports your active lifestyle. Whether it's BJJ, travel, hiking, rock climbing, or cliff diving, we've got your back!
Check out our Q&A pdf article here!
This backpack is a staple of the STR Collection. One of the most responsible things we can do as a company is make high-quality, cross-functional gear that will last for years. By doing so, we can minimize the impact on the environment and save space in your closet or luggage. Be on the lookout for future drops in the STR Collection!
- The adjustable exterior cargo net separates your dirty/wet gear from the main compartment.
- Removable waterproof bladder to keep your goods dry.
- Multiple outside zipper pockets for easy access to accessories.
- Side zipper gives easy access to main compartment.
- Easily accessible water bottle pockets.
- Carabiner is not included
- 38L capacity (31×15×82 cm)
- YKK Zippers
- Woven Reflective Taping
- Removable inner dry bag
- Outside billowed pocket
- Cell phone zip pocket
- Roll top zip pocket
- Outside accessory strap
- Carabiner strap
- Shoulder sling to the inside bladder
- Weight: 3lb 6oz
- Netting straps: 1.3mm polyester webbing
- Outer shell bag: 1000D polyester fabric
- Shell bag lining: polyester fabric
- Inner bladder: 0.6mm PVC-coated waterproof fabric
- Waterproof zippers
Best bag I’ve owned hands down. Covers all my needs for traveling and training.
Best bag ever
It carries everything
Amazing amount of pockets and versatile for all types of activities. 10/10 would recommend!
Great Bag, Versatile
The bag is very versatile and can be used for the gym or traveling. Can easily hold a long weekends worth of clothing and gear. Plenty of pockets and attachments points for everything. The dry bag is great to stuff your BJJ clothes after long training sessions. Now I just need the gis to be in stock in my size! Lol. Great bag, but one now!
Solid pack construction. I do almost every adventure sport; bjj, surf, climb, ski, and cycling. This bag has room for all the bells and whistles and can transition from gym to crag to beach.